In celebration of Brunelcare’s 75 year history, we continue our look into ‘A Brief History of Brunelcare’ by Stephen Morris…
On 16th August 1953, the Old Peoples Welfare Committee (today known as Brunelcare) purchased 11 Eaton Crescent in Clifton, Bristol. The house provided serviced accommodation for up to 18 people and was named ‘Dulverton House’, opened by Mervyn Rees, a trustee of the Dulverton Fund.
To find out more, read our brief August history
Image shown: Eaton Crescent, Clifton, featuring Stratheden and Dulverton House.
15 of Brunelcare’s employees completed a mental health first aider training course delivered by Care First.
Brunelcare is running dementia information sessions to provide information and support to relatives of people living with dementia.
Brunelcare has been running a campaign to promote hydration across the organisation as part of our employee assistance programme.