We have just learned that Brunelcare has no less than six people/teams short listed as Finalists for the forthcoming Care & Support West Awards 2018!
Our finalists are:
- Brunelcare’s Robinson House care home – under the Nursing Home of the year category
- Brunelcare’s Deerhurst care home – under the Dementia and End of Life Care category
- Clive Iles under the Volunteer category
- Jocelyn Caballero and Buba Touray under the nurse category
- Phil Scales under the Day Services category
Care & Support West promotes quality in Health, Social Care and Support Services in our region. Their awards are all about acknowledging excellence in these services. There was a record number of nominations this year demonstrating the breadth of care delivered by social care providers across the region and beyond. The awards panel met in June to discuss the nominees and agreed on the finalists in each category.
The award ceremony itself takes place Saturday 20th October 2018, in Bristol. Until then, we wish our finalists every success in October!
All four of Brunelcare’s care homes have been rated ‘gold standard’ for their end of life care
Brunelcare’s Robinson House care home is the first care home in Bristol to be rated by Dementia Care Matter’s Household Model of Care Butterfly Accreditation scheme as a ‘Butterfly Home’