In 2018 Bristol’s Proud to Care campaign had a Career and Jobs Hub on the ground floor of the Galleries in Broadmead, open Wednesday to Friday between 11am-3pm.
Brunelcare will be at the hub, which opened this summer, sharing our latest vacancies and ready to chat!
We are there:
- Thursday 16th August 2018
- Thursday 30th August 2018
- Thursday 6th September 2018
- Friday 14th September 2018
- Friday 12th October 2018
- Friday 19th October 2018
- Wednesday 24th October 2018
- Friday 2nd November 2018
- Friday 9th November 2018
- Friday 16th November 2018
- Friday 23rd November 2018
The hub is designed for people to drop in and meet employers face-to-face to discuss a range of career opportunities within the health and social care sector, including full-time, part-time, flexible hours, apprenticeships and volunteering.
There are some great opportunities, especially for:
- Young people looking for their first career move
- Returners to work after a career break
- People of any age looking for a career change
- Students seeking part-time work to fit around their studies
You can also get FREE, impartial careers information and advice from the Jobcentre Plus careers advisors.
Adrian Carr, Employer Account Manager for the Department for Work and Pensions, said:
“The Career and Jobs Hub offers a great opportunity for those seeking work or looking to change Careers to access the expanding Health and Social Care Sector which already is the largest sector in the West Of England Labour Market. The sector offers a wide variety of job roles and progression routes and being able to understand these with employers at the Hub will be of benefit to all”.
All four of Brunelcare’s care homes have been rated ‘gold standard’ for their end of life care
Brunelcare’s Robinson House care home is the first care home in Bristol to be rated by Dementia Care Matter’s Household Model of Care Butterfly Accreditation scheme as a ‘Butterfly Home’