We have more award finalists announced this week – this time for the South West region’s Great British Care Awards!
Yes, following hot on the heels of our success in last year’s South West regional finals, where Brunelcare won ‘Care Employer of 2017’, we have the following finalists shortlisted in the 2018 awards:
- Grace Kenway, Homemaker, Deerhurst care home, ‘Care Home Activity Organiser Award’
- Joy White, Manager, Robinson House Care home, ‘Care Home Registered Manager Award’
- Erin Taylor, Care Assistant, Deerhurst care home, ‘The Care Assessor/Care Planner Award’
- Karolina Nowadczyk, Unit Care Leader, Deerhurst care home, ‘Dignity in Care Award’
- Tanya McGill, Care Assistant, Waverley Gardens extra care, ‘Care Newcomer Award'
- Faith Roberts, Learning & Development Facilitator, HR, 'Care Trainer Award'
- Janice Clements, Health & Wellbeing Officer, Housing, ‘Care Innovator Award’
Winners will be announced at the award event being held on Friday 16 November 2018 in Bristol.
About the Awards:
The Great British Care Awards are a series of regional events held throughout England and are a celebration of excellence across the care sector. The purpose of the awards is to pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence within their field of work.
Congratulations to our finalists and good luck on the night!
News about the topping out celebration for Little Heath, Brunelcare's new 64-bed care home and 24-bed reablement service, located in Cadbury Heath
Red Bus Day Nursery children visit residents at Brunelcare's Woodland Court retirement village