- Robinson House is a spacious purpose built nursing home constructed in 1993 and benefitted from a £1.4million rebuild and reconfiguration project, completed in 2011.
- It is situated in a residential area on Sturminster Road, Stockwood.
- It has wonderful views across fields at the back of the house and has 2 pleasant private gardens.
- All rooms have en-suite facilities, central heating, TV and telephone sockets, motion sensors and a nurse call system.
- There are dining rooms and lounges on each floor all with televisions and music facilities.
- There are several secluded gardens where garden parties and BBQ’s take place in the summer, families are encouraged to participate in all our activities including fortnightly minibus trips to local places of interest.
For more details, please see:
Find out what is happening in Robinson House by downloading one of their newsletters:
304 Sturminster Road
T: 01275 544 452
Home Manager: Joy White
Deputy Manager: Amanda Hendy