Saffron Gardens care home is situated in the Whitehall area of Bristol and provides excellent accommodation along with expert dementia and nursing care.
- Completed in December 2012, each of the five care home courts are centred around their own beautiful gardens and have homely open-plan kitchens with comfortable seating areas.
- This innovative care home design provides 70 rooms, all en-suite, and includes many features to maximise independence and opportunities for people living with a dementia or with high nursing and end of life care needs.
- Ten 2 bed and four 1 bed apartments situated on the first floor are available for rent or shared ownership. The well appointed apartments are designed for people who will benefit from the close proximity to the care home either to support a relative living in the care home, or to receive care and support from the care home team.
- Orchard Grove Reablement Centre is also situated on the same site, providing 24 beds for short-term reablement care for people who are leaving hospital after a long period but are not able to return home;
- people referred to us by hospital discharge teams.
For more details, please see:
Find out what is happening in Saffron Gardens Care Home by downloading one of their newsletters:
(Please note that when using sat nav, this postcode might not be recognised. BS5 9AD will take you to the old entrance on Devon Road, which is around the corner)
T: 0117 939 6681
Interim Care Home Manager: Francis De Villa Deputy Manager: Austin Mangoba