Night Registered Nurse – Glastonbury Care Home – Somerset
Location: Glastonbury, Somerset
Salary: From £13.55 - £17.15 per hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 48 hours a week - 08:00 – 20:00, including alternate weekends
36 hours a week - 08:00 – 20:00, including alternate weekends
Closing Date: 07/02/2019
About the role
- To positively role model and promote our person centred philosophy of care to staff, relatives and visiting professionals in order to maintain a consistently high standard of clinical and social care and support within the home.
- Work with the team to ensure that the home meets and maintains the regulatory CQC requirements – Safe, Effective, Caring, Well Led, Responsive
- Nights – Working 48 hours a week
Click here to view the Job Description
- Registered Nurse (Level 1) Qualification – active on the NMC register.
- Possess and demonstrate a competent and professional manner regardless of the situation.
- The ability to lead and motivate staff.
- A commitment to enabling older people to live their lives as well as they can regardless of the complexities of living with long term or life limiting illness.
- Competitive rates of pay, plus £2 per hour enhancement for weekends and double time for bank holidays
- 33 days paid annual leave, increasing to 36 after 5 years’ service
- Free DBS Check
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC subscription
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme – Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to length of service
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Free benefits scheme subscription, giving great high street retailer discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides free confidential advice
Brunelcare is renowned as a charity that provides high quality housing, care and support for older people in the South West. For over 75 years we have been at the forefront of developing ways for people to stay as independent as possible, creating great communities to live, work and enjoy being in. Brunelcare is winner of the Great British Care Awards – Care Employer South West 2017.
APPLY NOW or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01458 836800 for further information
Brunelcare reserves the right to close an advert early if sufficient applications are received