Registered Nurse – Little Heath Care Home – South Gloucestershire
Location: Cadbury Heath, South Gloucestershire
Salary: From £13.55 p/h for preceptorship newly qualified, up to £17.15 p/h for senior and experienced Registered Nurses
Do you want to be part of developing a committed team in our purpose built Care Home & Reablement Centre in Cadbury Heath, Bristol?
Do you want to excel as a clinical professional and be the best that you can be with the best in the South West?
As a Registered Nurse with Brunelcare you will join us in one of our existing Care Homes to enhance your clinical skills. You will become a pivotal part of our multi-disciplinary team and we will ensure you have the confidence and competence ready to be leading the care in our new home in 2019. How exciting to be part of a brand new team!
About the role
- To lead the clinical care whilst adopting a holistic, person centred approach
- To maintain the highest standard of clinical excellence
- To complete clinical duties such as personal care, medication management, and the overall management of complex conditions on a daily basis
- To be part of developing an outstanding team in a new home
Click here to view the Job Description
- Registered Nurse – active on the NMC register (or Registration pending if newly qualified)
- The ability to problem solve and make decisions
- To be able to plan, implement, and evaluate care for people living in the home
- To act as a positive role model who actively demonstrates our person centred ethos
- Competitive rates of pay, plus £2 per hour enhancement for weekends and double time for bank holidays
- 33 days paid annual leave, increasing to 36 after 5 years’ service
- Free DBS Check & Uniform
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC subscription
- Help with completing 3 yearly NMC revalidation
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme – Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to length of service
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Free benefits scheme subscription, giving great high street retailer discounts and much more
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides free confidential advice
Brunelcare is renowned as a charity that provides high quality housing, care and support for older people in the South West. For over 75 years we have been at the forefront of developing ways for people to stay as independent as possible, creating great communities to live, work and enjoy being in. Brunelcare is winner of the Great British Care Awards – Care Employer South West 2017.
APPLY NOW or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07786 706227 for further information
Brunelcare reserves the right to close an advert early if sufficient applications are received