Help support our tenants and residents across the Brunelcare community during Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To ensure people living in our housing and care homes don’t feel isolated during this time, we’re running a pen-pal initiative. Whatever your age, join the Brunelcare community and help us support our tenants and residents through this time.
How does it work?
We’re asking people, of all ages, who want to make a difference to write to our tenants and residents. Send them warm wishes, drawings, pictures and letters to make them smile while the UK is in lockdown.
How do I do this?
Simply choose your nearest site:
- ABC Centre: Alder Court, Chessington Ave, Bristol BS14 9EW
- Colliers Gardens: Delabere Avenue, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2NA
- Waverley Gardens: Queens Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol BS13 8EL
- Deerhurst Care Home: 10 Deerhurst, Soundwell, Bristol BS15 1XH
- Saffron Gardens Care Home: Saffron Gardens, Prospect Pl, Bristol BS5 9FF
- Robinson House Care Home: 304 Sturminster Rd, Bristol BS14 8ET
- Glastonbury Care Home: Pike Close, Glastonbury BA6 9PZ
- Woodland Court: Partridge Drive, Overndale Road, Downend, Bristol, BS16 2RF
Write a letter addressed to that centre and, next time you are out for a walk, post it through the door.
Once we receive it we will give it to a tenant or resident at our centre.
If you are happy to leave your details on the letter it will allow the tenant to write back!
For more information, email email@example.com
When taking part in our initiatives, we ask that you adhere to government guidelines.