Brunelcare has an apprenticeship programme called The Brunelcare Career Pathway. The programme is designed to provide individuals with a new and excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience by working in roles right across the charity.
These apprenticeships are available for new starters joining the charity and also for existing employees as part of their continued professional development.
More about The Brunelcare Career Pathway
The programme is a partnership between the apprentice, our chosen training provider and Brunelcare. We believe that this helps provide the maximum support required to complete the apprenticeship. Our commitment is to help you thrive during your apprenticeship training and to help you achieve your goal of working in the care profession.
We offer apprenticeships in Care, Housing, HR, Information Systems, Finance, Property, Housekeeping , Catering and Marketing & Business Development, providing:
- A work placement to match your interest and geographical location, designed during the recruitment and selection process to ensure it is the right option for you
- Training and up to three weeks of the Brunelcare Induction. A full induction, including a specific apprenticeship induction with our training provider
- An 18-month fixed-term contract
- Competitive rates of pay, above the statutory national minimum
- Undertaking a relevant qualification to your role: Level 2 through to Level 5 available
- Continued support from our training provider, Brunelcare mentors and the HR team
- Supported study time
- Opportunity to work in many areas of the charity
How to apply
To join our bespoke apprentice programme and to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0117 954 3877