Our strategy, vision and values
On this page you will find Brunelcare’s latest strategic plan.
Over 80 years of providing housing, care and support
Brunelcare is an award-winning Bristol-based charity providing high-quality housing, care and support for older people in the South West.
Founded during the Bristol Blitz in 1941, we have been supporting people to make the most of every moment for over 80 years.
Supporting over 2,000 customers
As a charity, we support over 2,000 customers across Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Somerset.
We provide care in people’s own homes, specialist care homes, and reablement facilities, with recognition for our expertise in caring for people living with dementia.
Housing is provided by 1,000 properties, across 33 sites, three extra care housing sites and a retirement village.
Reinvesting in our services
As a charity, we do not pay dividends to shareholders. Any profit we make is reinvested back into the services we provide.
To provide person-centred care, housing and support for later life. To do this we will embrace new partnerships, and engage with our communities, to achieve better outcomes for all.
Later living that makes the most of every moment.
- We are positive and passionate - We approach our work with positivity: as individuals, as teams, and as one organisation. We are passionate about what we do and who we do it for.
- We are caring and kind - We care about every interaction: with our customers and their loved ones, our colleagues and our partners, our communities and our planet.
- We are diverse and one team - We are one team and we see our diversity as our strength. We aim to celebrate it, promote it and encourage it.
- We go the extra mile - We’re prepared to go the extra mile to deliver for our customers. We challenge ourselves to think differently: we listen to others, we learn, and we’re open to change and new ideas.
- We act with honesty and integrity - We do the right thing, we speak up, we are honest and we are respectful.
Our strategic aims