Accessing our website
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
This means you should be able to:
- change colours and contrast levels
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible, but are working to rectify this.
For example, some older PDFs may not be fully accessible to screen reader software.
Accessing alternative information formats
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, we will do our best to provide this in a timely manner.
You can contact us via email at any time, or telephone between 08:30 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0117 914 4200
We aim to answer all enquiries within 48 hours.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems not listed on this page, or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know by emailing [email protected], or calling 0117 914 4200.