Brunelcare is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains what personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and what we do with it.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information, through our website, when you complete one of our online forms. This includes:
- Reporting a repair or requesting further services
- Enquiring about working for us. See also our Employee Data Notice for further detail.
- General enquiries
- Suggestions, compliments, concerns and complaints
Information we collect includes:
- Your name
- Your contact details, such as; address, telephone number and email address
- The details of any enquiry or request
The information collected is stored securely on our website servers based in the UK.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect the information we need to provide you with the services you have requested, or to answer your enquiry.
If you contact us we may keep a record to help us ensure we’re providing the best possible service.
We are committed to retaining personal information for only as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained, and therefore we’ll only keep it for as long as necessary to service the request.
We will never sell your information, but we may, from time to time, have to share it with trusted suppliers in order to answer your enquiry or respond to your request.
For information we collect from our Housing Tenants we outline specifically the information we collect and how we use it in our Housing Privacy Notice
Our website may occasionally contain links to and from other websites. If you follow the link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Access to your information
You have a legal right to know what information is held about you. To see this information, please write to us including:
- Your contact details to help us check your identity
- If the enquiry is about another living person, written confirmation that you are acting on their behalf
Requests should be sent to:
The Data Protection Officer
Bristol BS5 9FF
Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org