Ash Close offers comfy one and two-bedroom bungalows in Fishponds, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
Sheltered independent living
Our sheltered housing homes are for people over 55 years of age, referred to Brunelcare by Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team.
The homes have been specially designed to help you stay self-sufficient, with peace of mind knowing support is available if needed. The schemes are looked after by the Brunelcare housing team, who can support with day-to-day living if required.
About sheltered housing
- Support tailored to your individual needs: We will meet with you to assess how we can help, tailoring our support to meet an agreed plan.
- Well-maintained and inviting homes: We also provide a property maintenance service in our homes
- Call system: Most of our homes are equipped with a 24/7 pull cord call service, should you need emergency help and assistance
- Welfare support & help to review your finances: This includes helping you deal with outside agencies should queries arise.
- You will be notified regularly about the services available to you
- We encourage links within your local community and will provide information about tenant activities taking place throughout the year