298-302 Sturminster Road offers comfy two-bed bungalows in Stockwood, available through Brunelcare as leasehold ownership.
Our leasehold homes
Our leasehold properties are designed for older people, who wish to have a stake in ownership of their home.
Available to you if you live in Bristol, these homes are for those who choose to lease a retirement flat and are happy to live independently without regular support from our Housing Officers.
Our leasehold properties provide you with accommodation that is self-contained with its own front door, kitchen, bathroom, heating and either one or two bedrooms.
We also provide a property maintenance service for all these homes, inclusive in the lease, taking a weight off your mind.
Should you need extra support in later life, we are here to talk to you about arranging that extra assistance.
What we offer
- Home support services on a privately funded basis
- Well-maintained and inviting places to live
- You will be notified regularly about the services available to you
- Some of the properties are equipped with a ‘Say Phone’ system, for use in the case of an emergency to call for prompt assistance
- We encourage links within your local community and will provide information about tenant activities taking place throughout the year
How to apply
Please contact Brunelcare’s Housing Team to find out more about our leasehold properties.
Call us on:
0117 914 4257
Email us at: