Woodland Court Retirement Village offers you a new lifestyle alternative in Downend, providing the opportunity to help you continue to enjoy genuine independence.
Retire in comfort
Our retirement village is designed to help you make the most of later living. Whether you want to keep active with our regular social activities and trips, or enjoy the peace of your own apartment and surrounding grounds, we offer a lifestyle designed to suit your taste.
All our apartments are beautifully appointed and have been carefully designed to offer independence and comfort.
About retirement living
- Self-contained apartments with their own front door, to help you maintain your independence
- For those seeking to purchase their own retirement home
- Superb choice of social and leisure facilities, with a restaurant, bar and lounge area
- Regular trips to local shops and attractions
- 24/7 on-site team available
View our retirement village
Commonly asked questions
- Will my room have its own bath, shower or toilet?
All the apartments at Woodland Court are equipped with an en-suite that includes a toilet and shower/bath. (Showers/baths can be adapted to meet your requirements).
- Can people visit Woodland Court?
Of course, it’s your home. We welcome visitors at Woodland Court whenever is convenient for you!
- Can I bring my pet with me?
Yes, our retirement village is pet-friendly.
- Can I choose when I have my meals, and is there a choice?
Yes, everyone living with us can choose when they have their meals. There is a choice of meals for lunch and dinner, alongside a vegetarian option and a variety of breakfast options.
- Are there smoking and non-smoking areas?
As this is your home, you can smoke in your apartment, but communal areas are non-smoking.
- Can I visit Woodland Court before I make a decision?
Most certainly! We have a dedicated sales advisor who would be happy to show you around the site and answer any questions you may have.