Brunelcare’s Bristol and South Gloucestershire Community Services team provides care and support services designed to support individuals within their own home.
What we offer
These are services we currently provide within South Gloucestershire:
- Person-centred approach to care, respecting the individual and their life
- Our carers are well trained and supported, providing the highest quality care
- Supporting you with personal care, such as washing and bathing
- Helping with preparing your meals and your medication
- Respite sitting service allowing your regular carer a break
- Sometimes you may just need our help for a few weeks, for example helping you get back on your feet at home after a hospital stay.
How does payment for the service work?
These services can be funded privately, via your personal budget, or through South Gloucestershire Council.
Who to contact
Whether you are able to self-fund your care or not really sure, in the first instance you should contact your local Council to discuss how to obtain the care and support you need:
Contact South Gloucestershire Council for assessment by calling 01454 868 007
You can also read their guidance: www.southglos.gov.uk/health-and-social-care/care-for-adults/support-at-home/independent-living-where-to-start
Or, please call Brunelcare’s Bristol and South Gloucestershire team on:
T: 0117 947 9900
Related Help and Guidance
Information guide about eligibility and how to apply for Brunelcare's housing services
Important things to consider when choosing a care home