Cherry Tree Close
Cherry Tree Close offers comfy one and two-bed flats in Fishponds, available through Bristol’s Home Choice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Cherry Tree Close, Bristol BS16 4EU, UK
On this site
- 25 one-person studio flats & 6 two-person, one-bed flats across two floors
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi
- Shared garden
- Each flat has: night storage heaters, electric heating, level access showers (baths in some units), emergency call system
- Laundry on site
- Stair lift access to first floor (no lift)
- Parking available (limited), ramp / level access to building
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- No pets allowed
Take a tour of Cherry Tree Close
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.