About Eglin Croft
Eglin Croft offers comfy one and two-bed flats and bungalows in Hartcliffe, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams. We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Eglin Croft, Vowell Close, Bristol BS13 9JA, UK
On this site
- 24 one-person, one-bed flats
- 4 one-person, one-bed bungalows
- 8 two-person, one-bed bungalows
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi (and hearing loop available)
- Communal entrance to the flats & independent entrances to bungalows
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Night storage heaters
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Emergency call system
- Mobility scooter store
- Parking available (limited), ramp / level access to building
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Guest room
- No pets allowed
Take a tour of Eglin Croft
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.