About Garden Close
Garden Close offers comfy one and two-bed flats and one-bed bungalows in Sea Mills, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Garden Close Bowerleaze Sea Mills Bristol BS9 2HZ
On this site
- 32 one-person, one-bed flats
- 6 two-person, one-bed bungalows
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- 2 floors within scheme
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi
- Shared garden
- Laundry onsite
- Night storage heaters
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Emergency call system
- Parking available (limited), ramp/level access to building, no pets allowed
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Guest room available
Take a tour of Garden Close
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.