Little Heath Reablement and Support
Little Heath Reablement & Support is a purpose-built development based in Cadbury Heath, South Gloucestershire. Whether you are looking for short-term support or long-term nursing care, we can offer a bespoke home for people not living with a dementia.Get in touch
How to find us
|Telephone||0117 450 0340|
Little Heath Reablement Centre, Earlstone Crescent, Bristol, BS30 8AA, UK
You can get in touch using the contact form below.
Services we provide:
- 24-hour nursing & support
- Long-term condition management
- Education in self-management of health conditions
- Support to improve mobility and independence
- Short-term respite care
- Private therapy
- End of life care
We’re rated Good overall
Little Heath Reablement Centre has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good overall, with a rating of Good in all five domains.
Life at Little Heath
Support from an award-winning team
We are proud of our dedicated and qualified team, who will work together to support you to achieve your goals.
Little Heath Reablement & Support recently won the Best Team Impact Award at Brunelcare’s 2023 Colleague Awards; find out what colleagues and guests had to say about our team!
Facilities on site include
- 24 rooms, including 4 step-up beds
- All rooms equipped with ensuite shower rooms
- Each floor has a communal lounge, dining room and kitchenette
- Local CQC rated Outstanding GP oversight
- A person-centered approach to care; encouraging independence and self-motivation
- A spacious onsite gym that you are encouraged to use as part of your support
- Equipment and adaptations to support you
- 24-hour visiting access
- Level access to outdoor space
Everyone has been so kind and helpful, I have no complaints at all!
It’s a marvelous place, I’d give it 100%.
The team at Little Heath Reablement and Support are lovely, I’m grateful for all the support they have given me.
I love it here – The team are amazing, nothing is too much trouble.
Meet the Manager – Lewis Farrell
Lewis Farrell has worked as Centre Manager at Little Heath Reablement and Support since February 2020. He has been working at the charity since 2015 and has 13 years of care experience. Before joining Brunelcare, he worked in other care organisations in Bath, Australia and New Zealand.
“My favourite part of working in the care sector is being involved in making a real difference to people’s lives. I am fortunate to work alongside amazing colleagues at Little Heath Reablement and Support who have the same vision.”
Get in touch
Our friendly team is on hand to answer any enquiries you have about Little Heath Reablement and Support – get in touch below.
Give us a call
0117 450 0340