About Longmead Croft
Longmead Croft offers comfy one and two-bedroom flats and one-bedroom bungalows in Bishopsworth, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Longmead Croft, Bearbridge Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol BS13 8SG, UK
On this site
- 2 floors within scheme
- 32 one-person, one-bed flats
- 3 one-person, one-bed bungalows
- 10 two-person, one-bed bungalows
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some)
- Emergency call system
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and WiFi
- Parking available (limited)
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest room available
- Mobility scooter store
- Local shops and facilities nearby
Take a tour of Longmead Croft
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.