Robinson House care home
About Robinson House
|Telephone||01275 544 452|
Robinson House Care Home, 304 Sturminster Road Bristol BS14 8ET
You can get in touch using the contact form below.
Robinson House at a glance
Our care home provides a nursing-care lifestyle for older people with specific nursing needs, particularly for those living with a dementia.
Our 70-bed home is split across two storeys, with Clifton and Ashton houses on the ground level and Blaise and Dundry houses on the upper floor. All provide an environment that is more stimulating for people living with a dementia. Our Blaise house cares for people with higher nursing and clinical needs.
The houses and rooms look onto private, secure gardens with plenty of areas to sit.
About the home
- 24/7 nursing-care lifestyle for older people with specific nursing needs, particularly for those living with a dementia
- Our care home has been awarded platinum status by the Gold Standards Framework for Care Homes, for our high quality End of Life Care
- Each room has ensuite facilities, a TV and Nurse Call System
- Parking available for visitors, ramp / level access to building and local amenities nearby
- Laundry on site and ironing service available
- Nutritious, carefully tailored meals provided
- Mobility aids include spa bathing facilities, hoists and lifts
Person-centred care for you
We pride ourselves on providing person-centred care, suited to your individual needs. When you join our home, we’ll get to know your history and personality so that we can create a tailored plan to help us provide the right support whilst maintaining dignity and choice.
Activities to suit your interests
Our Activity Coordinators organise regular, stimulating group or individual activities, including day trips within the local area. Whatever your interests, we’ll help you find activities that you enjoy, to help you make the most of life.
Life at Robinson House
We’re rated Good overall
Robinson House has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good.
Types of care we offer
We provide high-quality 24/7 nursing and dementia care in our specialist care homes.
We are recognised for our expertise in caring for people living with dementia.
Our respite service offers a temporary break to primary caregivers.