About Somerset home care
If you feel that you have reached the stage where you could benefit from support at home, then our care and support services might be exactly what you need.
Our Somerset home care team can work with you to tailor our care to meet your specific needs, whether that’s simply help with personal care or preparing meals. Our hours will fit your needs.
If you are caring for someone else, we also have respite services that can support you; as we understand that this can be a demanding role.
|Telephone||01278 439 177|
Domiciliary services, Crypton House, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4SY
- A person-centred approach to care, respecting the individual and their life
- We talk to you, establishing exactly the support you need
- Our carers are well trained and supported, providing the highest quality care
- We also provide a foot care service
- Respite care to support primary caregivers
- Discharge 2 Assess (D2A): we provide person-centred reablement care in your home
Meet the Manager
Mandy Curran has nearly three decades of experience working in domiciliary care, and started working in the care sector when she was just 17 years old.
“Care has always been my passion and my calling, and my favourite part of working in the sector is making a real difference to our clients in their own homes. I take great pride in knowing they have received the best care possible from my lovely team!”
Life in Somerset
We’re rated Good overall!
Our Somerset Home Care service has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as ‘Good’ in all five domains: safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led, resulting in overall ‘Good’ rating.