About Spinney Croft
Spinney Croft offers comfy one-bedroom bungalows and one-bed flats in Bishopsworth, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Spinney Croft, Bishopsworth, Bristol BS13 8PF, UK
On this site
- 26 one-person, one-bed bungalows
- 8 two-person, one-bed bungalows
- 1 two-person, one-bed flat
- Gas heating in bungalows
- Electric heating in flat
- Level access showers in all units
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and WiFi
- Emergency call system
- Independent entrances to each property
- Parking available (limited)
- Shared garden
- Guest room
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Laundry on site
Take a tour of Spinney Croft
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.