St Michael’s Close
About St Michael's Close
St Michael’s Close offers comfy studio and one and two-bed flats in Bishopston, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
St Michael's Close Melbourne Road Bishopston Bristol BS7 8LL
On this site
- 3 floors within scheme
- 15 one-person studio flats
- 5 two-person, one-bed flats
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and WiFi
- Emergency call system
- Parking available (limited)
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Lift (to first floor only)
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Guest room (not accessible by lift)
Take a tour of St Michael’s Close
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.