About Westminstere Court
Westminstere Court offers comfy one and two-bedroom flats in Westbury on Trym, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Westminstere Court, Westminster Close, College Road, Westbury on Trym, Bristol BS9 3EZ, UK
On this site
- 14 one-person, one-bed flats
- 4 two-person, one-bed flats
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- 2 floors within scheme
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and WiFi (hearing loop available)
- Emergency call system
- Parking available (limited)
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest room available
- Local shops and facilities nearby
Take a tour of Westminstere Court
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.