About Whitebeam Court
Whitebeam Court offers comfy studio and one-bedroom flats in St George, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Whitebeam Court Beaconsfield Road St George Bristol BS5 8ES
On this site
- 29 two-person, one-bed flats
- 8 one-person, one-bed flats
- 6 one-person studio flats
- 3 floors within scheme
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi
- Emergency call system
- Parking available (limited)
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest room
- Local shops and facilities nearby
Take a tour of Whitebeam Court
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.