Saffron Gardens care home
Saffron Gardens at a glance
Completed in December 2012, each of the five care home courts at Saffron Gardens are centred around their own beautiful gardens and have homely open-plan kitchens with comfortable seating areas. This innovative care home design provides 70 rooms, all en-suite, and includes many features to maximise independence and opportunities for people living with a dementia or with high nursing and end-of-life care needs.
The courts and each room look onto private, secure courtyard gardens with plenty of areas to sit. The home is also surrounded by a landscaped garden, with parking for visitors.
About the home
- Our care home concept offers a 24/7 nursing-care lifestyle for older people with specific nursing needs, particularly for those living with a dementia
- Our care home has been awarded Platinum Status by the Gold Standards Framework for Care Homes, for our high quality End of Life Care
- Each of the five care home courts are centred around landscaped gardens and have homely open-plan kitchens with comfortable seating areas
- Each room has ensuite facilities and Nurse Call System
- Mobility aids installed, such as bathing facilities and hoists, with level floor access through the home
- Nutritious, carefully tailored meals provided
- Parking available for visitors, ramp / level access to building and local amenities nearby
- Laundry on site and ironing service available
Person-centred care for you
We pride ourselves on providing person-centred care, suited to your individual needs. When you join our home, we’ll get to know your history and personality so that we can create a tailored plan to help us provide the right support whilst maintaining dignity and choice.
Activities to suit your interests
Our Activity Coordinators organise regular, stimulating group or individual activities, including day trips within the local area. Whatever your interests, we’ll help you find activities that you enjoy, to help you make the most of life.
Life at Saffron Gardens
We’re rated Good overall
Saffron Gardens has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good overall, with a rating of Outstanding for our responsive approach.
Types of care we offer
We provide high-quality 24/7 nursing and dementia care in our specialist care homes.
We are recognised for our expertise in caring for people living with dementia.
Our respite service offers a temporary break to primary caregivers.