South Gloucestershire home care
What we offer
- Person-centred approach to care, respecting the individual and their life
- We talk to you, establishing exactly the support you need
- Our carers are well trained and supported, providing the highest quality care
- Support with your daily needs, including personal care, medication and shopping
- Help with household tasks such as cleaning and preparing meals
- Social activities, including trips to a cafe or a social group, so you can stay involved in the community
- Reablement service to help you get back on your feet after a hospital stay
Life at South Glos
How do I apply?
Whether you are able to self-fund your care or not really sure, in the first instance you should contact your local Council to discuss how to obtain the care and support you need.
We’re rated Good overall
Our South Gloucestershire Home Care service has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good overall.
It makes my day happier when Gemma comes to visit me. It’s my pleasure to welcome her inside my home.
How amazing the team have been with this case, I can’t believe the progression; and for the person you were caring for to finish independently is amazing. The family are also very impressed with the Reablement service.
I’d like to express my thanks for the care and kindness shown to my husband by your staff who recently looked after him.