Glastonbury care home
|Telephone||01458 836 800|
Brunelcare's Glastonbury Care Home, Pike Cl, Glastonbury BA6 9PZ, UK
You can get in touch using the contact form below.
Glastonbury at a glance
We want people who come and live with us to make the most of life.
Our friendly home offers a lifestyle for older people with specific nursing requirements, together with the option to call upon additional support to suit changing needs. We are also known for our expertise in providing care to those living with dementia.
Located in a sheltered close on the edge of Glastonbury, our care home has a relaxed and homely feel. The rooms look onto private, secure gardens with plenty of areas to sit. We even have a view of Glastonbury Tor!
About the home
- Our 64 bed home is split into four suites, all designed for people living with or without a dementia.
- We offer a 24/7 nursing-care lifestyle for older people with specific nursing needs
- We have been awarded the Platinum status by the Gold Standards Framework for Care Homes, for our high quality End of Life Care
- Each room has ensuite facilities, a TV point, and 24/7 Nurse Call System
- Mobility aids installed such as bathing facilities and hoists, with lift access through the home
- Nutritious, carefully tailored meals provided
- Respite care - we provide respite care for a minimum of a week, and day care (availability permitting)
- Laundry on site
- Parking available for visitors and ramp / level access to building
Person-centred care for you
We pride ourselves on providing person-centred care, suited to your individual needs. When you join our home, we’ll get to know your history and personality so that we can create a tailored plan to help us provide the right support whilst maintaining dignity and choice.
Activities to suit your interests
Our Activity Coordinators organise regular, stimulating group or individual activities, including day trips within the local area. Whatever your interests, we’ll help you find activities that you enjoy, to help you make the most of life.
Life at Glastonbury
We’re rated Good overall
Glastonbury has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good overall, with Outstanding for our caring approach.
Introducing ‘I See You’
Glastonbury Care Home is delighted to share the release of their inspiring single, ‘I See You’ by Paul Denegri.
The song marks the launch of the ‘I See You’ Community Social Fund, aiming to raise money for elderly care residents who, unfathomably, live without the funds to afford basics such as new clothes, toiletries and haircuts – often relying on the generosity of the frontline care staff or charitable donations. You can donate to the fund by visiting their JustGiving page below.
The song was written, produced, performed and funded entirely by professional musician Paul Denegri, who has volunteered for just a year at Glastonbury Care Home.
‘I See You’ was officially released on Thursday 1st December. Watch the video:
Types of care we offer
We provide high-quality 24/7 nursing and dementia care in our specialist care homes.
We are recognised for our expertise in caring for people living with dementia.
Our respite service offers a temporary break to primary caregivers.