About Chestnut Close
Chestnut Close offers comfy one and two-bed flats in Stockwood, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Chestnut Close, Stockwood, Bristol BS14 8QL, UK
On this site
- 44 one-person, one-bed flats
- 22 two-person, one-bed flats
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi (and hearing loop available)
- Each flat has: night storage heaters, electric heating, level access showers (baths in some units), emergency call system
- Parking available (limited), ramp / level access to building, no pets allowed
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Shared garden
- Guest room available
- Laundry on site
- Mobility scooter store
Take a tour of Chestnut Close
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.