About Cote Paddock
Cote Paddock offers comfy studio, one and two-bed flats and bungalows in Westbury on Trym, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Cote Paddock, Parrys Lane, Bristol BS9 1AP, UK
On this site
- 16 one-person studio flats
- 4 two-person, one-bed flats
- 12 one-person, one-bed bungalows
- 5 two-person, one-bed bungalows
- Communal lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi
- Communal entrance to the flats & independent bungalow entrances
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Electric heating
- Parking available (limited), ramp / level access to building
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- No lift access
- Night storage heaters
- Emergency call system
- No pets allowed
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.