Good Shepherd Close
About Good Shepherd Close
Good Shepherd Close offers comfy studio apartments and one-bedroom flats in Bishopston, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Good Shepherd Close, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8NF, UK
On this site
- 11 one-person studio flats
- 19 two-person, one-bed flats
- 2 one-person, one-bed flats
- 2 floors within scheme
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi
- Night storage heaters
- Electric heating
- Parking available (limited), ramp/level access to building, no pets allowed
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Emergency call system
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest room available
- Local shops and facilities nearby
Take a tour of Good Shepherd Close
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.