About Lea Croft
Lea Croft offers comfy one and two-bed flats and one-bedroom bungalows in Hartcliffe, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Lea Croft, Molesworth Drive, Bristol BS13 9BX, UK
On this site
- 24 one-person, one-bed flats
- 3 one-person, one-bed bungalows
- 6 two-person, two-bed bungalows
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- 2 floors within scheme
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi
- Night storage heaters
- Emergency call system
- Electric heating
- Parking available (limited)
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest room available (single)
- Mobility scooter store
- Local shops and facilities nearby
Take a tour of Lea Croft
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.