About Lilac Close
Lilac Close offers comfy one-bedroom flats and bungalows in Southmead, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Lilac Close, Trowbridge Road, Southmead, Bristol BS10 5NZ, UK
On this site
- 10 one-person, one-bed flats
- 2 two-person, one-bed flats
- 5 two-person, one-bed bungalows
- 1 two-person, two-bed flat
- 2 floors within scheme
- Night storage heaters, electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Emergency call system
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi (hearing loop also available)
- Parking available (limited)
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest room available (single)
- Local shops and facilities nearby
Take a tour of Lilac Close
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.