About Sycamore Court
Sycamore Court offers comfy studio and one-bedroom flats in Bishopston, available through Bristol’s HomeChoice property finding service.
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme. These homes are designed so that you live independently with support from our property maintenance and housing teams.
You can also call Brunelcare’s Housing Team for information.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Sycamore Court, Princes' Place, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 8NS, UK
On this site
- 2 floors within scheme
- 8 one-person studio flats
- 16 two-person, one-bed flats
- 2 one-person, one-bed flats
- Electric heating
- Level access showers (baths in some units)
- Communal Lounge on ground floor, with PC and wi-fi (hearing loop available)
- Emergency call system
- Shared garden
- Laundry on site
- Guest rooms
- Local shops and facilities nearby
- Parking available (limited)
Take a tour of Sycamore Court
How do I apply?
In the first instance contact Bristol City Council’s HomeChoice team online. Brunelcare’s available properties are advertised on Bristol City Council’s Home Choice Bristol website.