Waverley Gardens flats
About Waverley Gardens Flats
We have provided detailed help and guidance on this page about how to apply for a property on this scheme.
These homes are designed for individuals who want to continue to live independently but require some support or for people with a connection to the care home.
Waverley Gardens is an Extra Care Housing scheme situated in Bishopsworth, fairly close to the local shops and amenities. It is a complex of 128 flats on one site built to a very high standard, with 62 of these newly built in 2020. Twenty of the flats are available on a shared equity basis.
The scheme includes a hair salon, IT room, guest room, communal areas and a shared garden.
Waverley Gardens offers a lot of social activities on-site and a restaurant that is open for lunch seven days a week. These homes also benefit from the support of our property maintenance service; with someone from the team on-site two days a week.
|Telephone||0117 914 4257|
Waverley Gardens, Queen's Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol BS13 8EL, UK
About this site
- 20 two-person two-bed flats for shared ownership
- Electric heating
- Level access showers
- Assisted bathroom available
- Wide hallways to accommodate wheelchairs and walking aids
- Emergency call system
- Shared garden
- Communal lounge
- Meal service available (extra charge)
- Laundry service available (extra charge)
- Communal laundry (no charge)
- Care and support available (extra charge)
- Parking available
- Guest room available
- Local shops and facilities fairly nearby
- Hair salon on site